Deployment status – unknown – client check passed/active
– All the VDI are showing in unknown status in console
Status – unknown – client check passed/active
– checked from reporting with one machine and it’s 100 % complaint.
– Now I am not sure how many machines are in unknown state actually.
Please help on this
Answers ( 2 )
No reply hence closing the thread
We have answered many queries similar to this
1. Locationservices.log – Check whether it’s able to find WSUS Path= and Distribution Point with patches
2. WUAHandler.log to check whether scan is completed or not
3. Updatedeployment.log – Check for deadline of the assignment and Software Updates client configuration policy, DetectJob completion received for assignment, Added update (Site_, PercentComplete, etc…
4. Execmgr.log – Execution is complete for program Software Updates Program
5. RebootCoordinator.log – Reboot related things
6. Software Update Troubleshooting – https://sudheesh.azurewebsites.net/?p=34
Can you also check https://forum.howtomanagedevices.com/endpointmanager/configuration-manager/patch-deployment-report-showing-enforcement-state-unknown/