DSA-2021-088: Dell Client Platform Security Update for an Insufficient Access Control Vulnerability in the Dell dbutil Driver
I need a help to remove the DBUtill.sys file from all affected machines. i have tried following steps but still not able to delete the file.
- I have tried to delete the DBUtill.sys file manually but it is saying “another process is using that file.
- 2. we have followed utility provided by the Dell which did not worked.
- we have tried to use the Proc to see which file it is suing bit still not able to find it.
- We have used VB scripts, PowerShell to find tout which process it is using but no luck.
- Tried to change the Ownership of the file but still not able to delete.
- updated the BIOS and restarted the system but still not able to delete the DButill.sys file.
Any help would be highly appreciated.