We have 4000 Win-10 System’s we are deployed patches on Win-10 Collection .
So we are faced around 1800 systems got received patches. But not rebooted remaining system what could be rezone and how we can re solve as soon as possible.
Please give me solution…..
Answers ( 3 )
Right click on collection https://snipboard.io/HgYAMp.jpg
I don’t know the reason but …you need to understand the problem with following method
Are you ok to go through it?
The flows which you need to check things from client side
1. Locationservices.log – Check whether it’s able to find WSUS Path= and Distribution Point with patches
2. WUAHandler.log to check whether scan is completed or not
3. Updatedeployment.log – Check for deadline of the assignment and Software Updates client configuration policy, DetectJob completion received for assignment, Added update (Site_, PercentComplete, etc…
4. Execmgr.log – Execution is complete for program Software Updates Program
5. RebootCoordinator.log – Reboot related things
Software Update Troubleshooting – https://sudheesh.azurewebsites.net/?p=34
Remaining system are got policys secucded and installed paches. still not rebooting
How I can reboot non business hours bulk system