We are planning for IBCM in the existing sccm environment, (One server – MP and DP, second server – SUP and WSUS) , Need clarity on the below query
1. SUP not required any pki certificate for client communication.
2. Client Communicate to SUP using port 443 , but is it mandatory to open port 80.
3. Planning to share WSUS DB with existing WSUS DB, when we enable WSUS we should point the existing WSUS DB (whether this will replace DB ?), or we should change it in the Registery ?
Answers ( 3 )
You also need port 10123.
I thought it will fall back to 80 if the 10123 is not available for client notification.
1. Yes it needs to be HTTPS communication and certs
2. HTTPS — 443 or 8531
3. The recommendation would be to use build a new DB or use Windows Internal Database