while deploying windows patches from sccm server. client end content not downloading only empty folders creating and server end showing non-compliance
I deploying windows patches through sccm server but this month i getting trouble to deploy the patches. server side content download is fine.
client end content not downloading only empty folder created. and server side is showing non-compliance
Please advice to fix
Answers ( 2 )
Let us know what you can see in the following logs
The flows which you need to check things from client side
1. Locationservices.log – Check whether it’s able to find WSUS Path= and Distribution Point with patches
2. WUAHandler.log to check whether scan is completed or not
3. Updatedeployment.log – Check for deadline of the assignment and Software Updates client configuration policy, DetectJob completion received for assignment, Added update (Site_, PercentComplete, etc…
4. Execmgr.log – Execution is complete for program Software Updates Program
5. RebootCoordinator.log – Reboot related things
This is the article which was shared by anoop recently for one of the software update troubleshooting.
Follow this article for troubleshooting on client side.