WSUS on sccm secondary server unable to sync with primary server
My newly sccm secondary server (WSUS) unable to sync with primary server. No errors in WCM or Wsync log file in primary or secondary.
Action taken so far:
– SUP has been installed & configured & detected in logs as well (primary server log)
– Ports are open (8530, 8531)
– Performed the re-indexing of SUSDB
– When try to synchronize WSUS, the console gets reset error (need to connect again)
– Attached (softwareDistribution.log)
Please advise ur valuable inputs, i am running out of ideas to fix this issue.