WUAHANDLER.LOG OnSearchComplete – Failed to end search job. Error = 0x80244019. Scan failed with error = 0x80244019
I’m using SCCM MEM 2006 on Windows 2019. WUAHandler.log in all clients is reporting errors for almost a week. And this is a new setup, as a testing, I have already tested (Selfupdate link, client webservices link on client site)
Verified all the ports open & connected, but due to this, my clients are not sending compliance information to the server needs your support.
Attached the log screenshot
Answers ( 4 )
I have attached all the logs requested not able to found any error, can you please help me to get this issue fixed.
A part of this that needs to test and the ticket you refer to is for the sync issue on the server not the issue from the client.
And I am able to scan the client now when I am deploying the requested patch it’s not going.
I can’t read the logs from the picture. Can you paste the important Log snippets over here?
Also, is this issue only for few clients? or for all the client devices?
BTW What happened to the previous issue that you raised with one of the hotfix installs? Is that resolved?
Soon I will share you the logs as my client is not available right now but let me request the client log folder and will share you.
Anoop the issue related to hotfix is fixed by killing the update using SQLString here is the link with string.
Solution: To work around this issue, run the following SQL statement: EXEC spCMUSetUpdatePackageState N’dcd17922-2c96-4bd7-b72d-e9159582cdf2′, 262146, N”
The error translates to Same as HTTP status 404 – the server cannot find the requested URI (Uniform Resource Identifier). Source: Windows Update Agent
We have explained this in the following post https://forum.howtomanagedevices.com/endpointmanager/configuration-manager/software-updates-synchronisation-not-working/
The flows which you need to check things from client side
1. Locationservices.log – Check whether it’s able to find WSUS Path= and Distribution Point with patches
2. WUAHandler.log to check whether scan is completed or not
3. Updatedeployment.log – Check for deadline of the assignment and Software Updates client configuration policy, DetectJob completion received for assignment, Added update (Site_, PercentComplete, etc…
4. Execmgr.log – Execution is complete for program Software Updates Program
5. RebootCoordinator.log – Reboot related things