Intune Admin for birlasoft
- System administration for the Intune environment and all related components
- Define long term strategies to ensure consistent operations and proactively manage common issues
- Serve as Birlasoft lead and partner with Hillrom lead to manage all enterprise-level functions for Intune.
- Create and maintain documentation, including architecture designs, Standard Operating Procedures, supporting processes, testing methodology, and training materials.
- Maintain outward-facing technologies for our business users to access remote control tools and reports
- Mentor and provide Intune training for the Service Desk and Birlasoft T2/T3 teams
- Maintain all scopes for supporting devices which include iOS, Android, and Mac.
- Maintain a fully operational Intune test environment
- Develop and execute an enterprise-level workstation imaging/deployment methodology through the Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM) for iOS, Android, and Mac.
- Perform multi-platform installation and removal of applications in deployment using MEM for iOS, Android, and Mac.
- Analyze performance and stability issues with the MEM infrastructure.
- Develop custom automation through MEM for support tasks on endpoints.
- Know how to utilize Microsoft PowerShell with MEM.
- Ensure change management procedures are followed.
- Manage Intune co-management.
Please share resumes to [email protected]
0Jobs 9 months 2020-07-13T17:03:46+05:30 2020-07-13T17:03:46+05:30 0 Answers 314 views Beginner 1