Job Opening for SCCM Admin with Saint-Gobain India Pvt. Ltd. for for Mumbai Location
Here’s job opportunity for SCCM Admin –
Company Name – Saint-Gobain India Pvt Ltd.
Location – Mumbai (Andheri – Airport Metro Station) , Experience – 4-7Yrs
SCCM Administration, build and support of SCCM Current Branch Infrastructure
Responsibilities & Project Details
• Planning System Center Configuration Manager hierarchy and site system roles.
• Creating and managing Boundary Groups across one or more Distribution Points.
• Management of site communications (Bandwidth, Senders etc.)
• Role-Based Administration: Managing custom roles and security scopes.
• General monitoring of site health via log files, and the SCCM console.
• Monitoring backup of SCCM servers.
• Creating query-based collections.
• Deploy/Install SCCM Client on agents.
• Troubleshooting and managing SCCM client health.
• Create, modify, and produce custom reporting as needed.
• Installing/Troubleshooting and managing SCEP client/ Windows Defender on endpoints.
• Troubleshooting patch deployment and installation issues on client.
• Creating and troubleshooting package deployment.
• Window OS upgradation(OSD) Windows 10 upgradation & Task sequence management.
• Troubleshooting issues related to task sequence/OSD/OS upgradation.
• Troubleshooting peer cache source issues
• Advanced level scripting skills (PowerShell, Python or any other)
• Comfortable dealing with frequent testing and incremental releases
• Experience in SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager).
• Mid-level experience in Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016 / 2019 server and Active directory.
• Exposure on SQL, IIS.
• Good English Communication Skills – Spoken and Written (including technical writing)
• Strong Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Excellent customer Service skills and effective learning skills
• Experience in WSUS, SCCM Current Branch
• Operating Systems Concepts – Active Directory, Security, OS Internals
• Networking concepts – DNS, protocols, Devices
• IIS Concepts – Configuration, ISAPI, Architecture, SSL and Kerberos
• Exception Handling
• Memory Management concepts
• Tools – Netmon, Perfmon, SQL Profiler
• Basic debugging skills
• Basic SQL Server Administration concepts
• Strong knowledge of: any Windows OS, Client/Server knowledge, understanding of Cloud services
Interested candidates can share resume at [email protected]