Novo Nordisk hiring for IT Architect MS unified communications M365
Excited opportunity for you all.
Novo Nordisk hiring for IT Architect, MS unified communication or M365(endpoint manager).
Roles – You will be responsible for the Architecting, Troubleshooting and contentious service improvement of MS Teams meeting room experience, Live events and related virtual collaboration tools.
You will be an integral member of the Live Interactive Meeting Experience product team , where you along with other Architects and Product Owner help drive the roadmap of implementing new operational infrastructure for Microsoft Teams Room journey for the company. Subsequently, you will design and implement solutions with advice of using best of security practices which will add value to for Line of Business.
Further, you are entrusted to bring innovative approaches to implement solutions / integrations, leveraging PowerShell scripting , APIs and Cloud solutions.
You are expected to perform log analysis, debug and troubleshoot problems in O365 Teams, MTR, MS live event and collaboration tools.
Ideal candidate will have a degree or Master’s in Computer Science or any comparable degree in IT or relevant field (Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration).
Below Skills Are Required To Have
- +8 years of experience in IT Product/service industry .
- +5 years of MS unified communication or M365(endpoint manager)
- +2 years’ experience in managing MS teams admin centre, MS live events.
- Good hands-on experience writing PowerShell scripts for cross-platform task automations.
- Basic knowledge of ITIL framework (Incidents, problems)
The Following Skills Are Good To Have
- Good to have active directory and Azure AD knowledge.
- Good to have basic networking skill (IP, DHCP, DNS etc.)
- Agile way of working.
👉 If you’re interested for the role, Please share your updated profile at [email protected]
Location – Bangalore, India