SCCM Job Opening in US for Microsoft
SCCM Job Opening in the US for Microsoft. Job Opening for Escalation Engineer ConfigMgr at Microsoft for Issaquah, Washington, United States Multiple Locations, United States Las Colinas, Texas, United States Charlotte, North Carolina, United States Fargo, North Dakota locations.
Job Description (JD)
Response and Resolution
- Reviews highly complex issues and contacts customers to understand issue. Ensures customers stay informed as to the status/solution of their issue. Utilizes troubleshooting tools (e.g., debugging) to help resolve customer issues. Supports the business both locally and globally to drive business. Serves as a technical escalation point.
- Resolves highly complex cases and by working on the end-to-end on case resolution. Serves as an escalation point for other engineers to assist in resolving cases. May have to work with product group or engineering team.
- Performs complex product troubleshooting and remediation when needed. Works alongside the development teams to drive incident resolution for configuration, code, or other service deficiencies impacting customers. Analyzes patterns of problems and identifies workflows to optimize support engineering delivery for a team or region level.
- Collaborates on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups including support engineering groups, product groups, services team, and account team as needed to resolve complex customer issues.
- Assists in the development of end-to-end readiness programs (e.g., mentoring, leading triages, content creation, brown bag sessions, blogs, quality assurance checks, writes technical articles) for new and existing technology.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to the product group, in a designated discipline or technology, to influence, improve, or propose fixes.
- Contributes to product improvements by filing bugs and design change requests, and recommends potential fixes to validate resolution prior to shipping to customer or production in order to prevent customers from being impacted.
- Reviews diagnostic processes and collaborates to design complete systems that simplify tools automation and eliminate systematic diagnostic issues. Builds automation tools.
- Makes improvements based on feedback provided. Translates feedback and creates processes and workflows for case resolution.
- Leads case triage meetings and/or case discussions to share knowledge with other engineers and develop customer solutions. Takes learnings from triage meetings to communicate readiness needs to manager or readiness team.
- Uses business integration knowledge to influence strategy when engaging with customers, partners, and teams.
- 7+ years technical support, technical consulting experience, or information technology experience
- OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT), or related field AND 5+ years technical support, technical consulting experience, or information technology experience.
- Able to read, write and analyze C++/C# & SQL
- Basic debugging skills
- Experience with post-mortem debugging using WinDbg or similar debugger tools
- Working knowledge of Windows Architecture and Internals
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Microsoft Technology Certifications.
- Experience in WSUS, Configuration Manager (SCCM/ConfMgr/MEMCM) and Microsoft Intune
- Operating Systems Concepts – Active Directory, Security, OS Internals
- Networking concepts – DNS, protocols, Devices
- IIS Concepts – Configuration, ISAPI, Architecture, SSL and Kerberos
- Memory Management concepts
- Tools – Netmon, Perfmon, SQL Profiler
- Basic SQL Server Administration concepts
- Strong knowledge of: any Windows OS, Mobile device OS, Client, Server knowledge, understanding of Cloud services
- Cloud products like Azure, Office 365
APPLY for the JOB from the Accommodation request form.