SCCM Job Opportunity with Western Digital
Western Digital hiring candidates having good experience in SCCM.
· Implement, update, and maintain enterprise-level configuration management.
· Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex Windows, Mac, AppleTV and iOS computer/mobility problems for end-users, and define (/implement) corrective solutions.
· Manage global SCCM or JAMF environments.
· Package and deploy software via SCCM or JAMF.
· Create and maintain global images on OSD system (drivers, task sequences)
· Project manage software/hardware rollouts and refresh items.
· Assess the need(s) for and implement performance upgrades to Windows and Apple devices.
· Create SCCM reports and collections using SQL queries.
· Collaborate with Global Service Desk and 3rd party vendors to ensure efficient operation of the company’s desktop/mobility environment.
· Perform subject matter expert duties to other support teams when needed.
· Develop and maintain software packages and tools used for software distribution.
· Define and deploy processes for maintaining and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring desktop/mobility operations.
· Accurately document instances of desktop equipment or component failure, repair, installation, and removal.
Degree in Information Technology or related field (or equivalent experience in multiple IT disciplines).
Minimum of 5 years of SCCM or Mac support experience in an enterprise.
Experience working in a global company.
· Strong technical skills in supporting Windows 10, Apple Macs and iOS devices. Android supplemental skills are a plus.
Strong SCCM or JAMF packaging knowledge.
Strong scripting knowledge (PowerShell, Python, WISE).
· Competent in SQL to develop queries and reports as needed; ability to schedule routine reports and ad-hoc reports.
· Experience working in an Active Directory environment, including JAMF.
· Experience with Microsoft Intune, AutoPilot, AzureAD – Advantage
· Experience working with 3rd party vendors in both support and contract areas.
· Knowledge navigating 3rd party vendor applications and websites.
· Good technical writing, presentation and documentation skills.
· Concentrated focus on defect reduction and quality of services.
· Self-starter with the ability to manage projects and other tasks under minimal supervision.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, global, collaborative environment.
👉Please share your resume to [email protected] to apply with following details .
Current total salary :
Expected total salary:
Notice period :
Years of experience in SCCM:
Leave an answer