HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server Build
Greetings for the day. Hope you all are doing well and staying safe.
I have a very peculiar issue right now.
First about the infrastructure.
I am on MECM 2002 with latest hotfix.
Standalone Primary. SQL on Remote box. 4 MP 50 DP 2 SUP.
Now about the actual issue :-
I have total 5 physical servers to build.
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 – 2
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 – 3
I am installing Windows Server 2016 STD. Content is replicated all over the place. All Gen9 servers build successfully but the Gen10 servers are failing. After apply OS step when it goes for the first reboot then once back we are getting BSOD. Screenshot of the BSOD given above.
Next it tries booting and gets out of BSOD with error below:
I have tried all these steps so far.
- Broke the RAID and configured only 1 array for the build.
- RAID 1 with ACHI.
- Legacy boot mode.
- Reset servers BIOS to default once and then didn’t work so reset to manufacture settings.
- Changing BOOT Image for the build. created new. But we have successful attempts for Gen9 so not sure.
- Left logical drive raw and let TS do DISKPART for me. DISKPART succeeded and GPT as well MBR with MSR drive shown.
- Cold boot.
- Remove unpartition drives.
- Changed NIC to inbuilt and port at switch side.
- Force MSR and GPT for EFI and UEFI.
- Changed ACHI to SSRRAID mode for HDD.
12 Assigned logical drive letter to C.
Since the error comes after first reboot the logs are not much of help. Before the reboot logs are all normal green. No error lines and message about reboot comes with success.
Any help would be appreciated.