Job Opening in Intune for WWE in US
WWE is providing a Job Opening in Intune as Sr. Infrastructure Engineer in Stamford, USA.
An exciting opportunity has arisen with WWE for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Looking for someone with the ability to follow processes for compliance and pay attention to details and have strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
|Role Type||Qualifications||Responsibilities||Work Site (Work From Home / Office)|
|Full-Time||1. 6+ Years Windows and macOS endpoint management experience.|
2. 4+ Years modern device management platform experience
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Intune and Jamf (Conditional Access MDM MAM)
4. Exceptional customer service focus
|1. Ensure that incident resolution and service requests are completed on time in collaboration with other technology groups.|
2. Ensure system availability and security by following established policies, procedures, and technology standards.
3. Manage licenses for cloud services and SaaS platforms
- Salary Details -> Not published
A college diploma or university degree, preferably in a technology field, and/or 8+ years of equivalent experience is required.
Job Opening in Intune for WWE in the US
Our policy is to provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the application and interview process, in performing essential job functions, and in receiving other employment benefits and privileges.
To know more and apply for the above post, Click Here.
- More details on Jobs are on the HTMD Jobs page.