Question
Hello, I have recently created 5 Windows 10 VMs in Azure in my testlab for Intune learning . Out of that 2 are Azure AD joined and 3 are Azure AD registered. Their status is properly reflecting in both Azure AD ...

Question
In my organization there are few applications that are mandatory and we push it via SCCM. Lets take an example of app Teams. Tomorrow, if the application get some issue and Service Desk wants to uninstall and re-install from Software ...

Question
Hi , My doubt may be silly but please bear with me ... Do we need a Subscription from Azure to manage devices in Intune... I do not think so but just wanna make sure if im right Thank you

Question
i have a ibcm setup in my dmz. i have all the roles installed but i am noticing that i am getting an error in the wsusctrl.log file on the DMZ server. Cannot open database "SUSDB" requested by the login. The ...

Question
Hi Techies, I am trying to enroll hybrid AAD joined machine to MDM, although in Intune it is showing join type as "Hybrid Azure AD joined" and MDM as "Intune". But in client machine, i am not getting event id 75 ...