Question
Hi Sir , I have Created a WIN10 vm on Azure with another account, and have added that VM to the Intunes account azure active directory. I could see the device added to intunes from portal, but im unable to login ...

Question
Team, I recently started working on SCCM . I have a lot of confusion regarding the Group Policy Settings when we are using SCCM for Windows Update/Patch Deployment/EndPoint Definitions update. Need clarity regarding  below points.. Do we actually need GPO here. Will Default Client ...

Question
Hi, We are trying to install O365 Patch Manually by downloading from Update Catalog Website. When I try to launch the exe nothing happens. none of the switches like /quiet /silent works . Tried installing the CAB file as well with DISM Command ...

Question
Hi Someone did modify and remove patches from a SUG sometime before. Me ,Without noticing this and reporting to my mgr I added some patches to this SUG coz of which now my id is displayed in LAST MODIFIED. Now, im being ...

Question
I have recently  installing  Fallback status point role in SCCM Sie system,after i getting error,AD side dns not working System.DirectoryServices.ActiveDirectory.ActiveDirectoryOperationException Current security context is not associated with an Active Directory domain or forest. Stack Trace: ...

Question
Hi Sir, This is Vinay im like 4months old into SCCM  , I was trying to setup a lab for intunes by watching the series you have started on youtube, i was able to get things upto the console overview, In ...

Question
1. About Intune powershell Scripts: I notice that scripts keep on updating (bcoz i see recent time under 'Last Updated'). Eg: I have created a script(user based) to disable action center on end user machine. So does this script executes eveytime ...