Question
Hello everyone, Can you share any blogs or links that helps me to understand more on peer and branch cache. I am trying to compare 1E solution against peer cache feature of SCCM and I want to see how best can ...

Question
Hi all, I am trying to upgrade windows7 Laptops to windows10. I have created Upgrade Task Sequence and deployed. On laptop getting error below Windows Setup failed with hexadecimal exit code ...

Question
Hi, We have a production environment where SCCM 1910 is running and CMG is configured. We need to upgrade it to sccm 2002 to use tenant attach feature mainly. So my question is what is the consequences or know issues after upgrading. Actually I ...

Question
We have standalone primary on Azure with 1902 version. Two DP On Premise and one DP on Azure for Remote machines which were connected to VPN. I want to implement CMG here as most of the machines are not connected to VPN. ...

Question
Generally ,we login to Company owned device using our corporate credentials and login to personal device using personal credentials. Q1.Now, can a Company owned device be both Azure AD joined and registered? Q2.Similarly, can a personal device be both Azure AD ...

Question
Team, I deployed 7-zip using windows app (win 32) Assignment - As required to devices It got installed and intune mangagement extension is also available in endpoints. When i see the status in the console it shows - Failed. [gallery ids="1636,1637,1638"]