Question
Hi Team, I dont see the option in Intune to extract the settings configured in configuration profile and compliance policies. This settings are needed as an backup or for reference. I believe we can do that by using PS scripts, read ...

Question
MP has rejected a message from GUID:AA because the signature could not be validated. If this is a valid client, it will attempt to re-register automatically so its signature can be correctly validated. From below query i managed to get ...

Question
We are struggling to meet monthly patching compliance percentage. Most of the users are remote and dont connect to VPN often as needed as a result the percentage is low. We dont have CMG enabled in our environment. Any Suggestions to ...

Question
Hello Expert, I need help in resolving issue related to userbased deployment 1. Package is created and user based deployment is done based on ad group memnership. 2. Application not getting available for few users.however those are part of ad group. 3. this users ...

Question
Hi All, I have deployed company portal and some other applications from Intune to a MDM added machine (It's not AD registered or AD joined). I could see all other applications are installed and working on the machine except company portal. ...

Question
WCM.log throws the below error message: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Login failed for user 'domainmachineaccount$'.~~ at Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.BaseApi.SoapExceptionProcessor.DeserializeAndThrow(SoapException soapException)~~ at Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.DatabaseAccess.AdminDataAccessProxy.ExecuteSPGetConfiguration()~~ at Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.BaseApi.UpdateServerConfiguration.Load()~~ at Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.ClassFactory.CreateWellKnownType(Type type, Object[] args)~~ at Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.ClassFactory.CreateInstance(Type type, Object[] args)~~ at Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.BaseApi.UpdateServer.GetConfiguration()~~ at Microsoft.SystemsManagementServer.WSUS.WSUSServer.SetUpstreamServerSettings(Boolean SyncFromMicrosoftUpdate, Boolean ReplicaServer, String UpstreamWSUSServerName, Int32 UpstreamWSUSServerPortNumber, ...