SCCM Job Opening FOR Allied OneSource in the US
SCCM Job Opening in Allied OneSource in Topeka, US for an entry-level role.
Candidates need to manage and support the organization’s Microsoft infrastructure, as well as deploy modern technologies and solutions to stay ahead of industry trends.
The person will be responsible for installing, packaging, and testing 100+ applications for deployment on top of the Windows 10 base image.
Additionally, one will also be responsible for the ongoing support of SCCM with biweekly and monthly patching.
|Role Type||Qualifications||Responsibilities||Work Site (Work From Home / Office)|
|Not Mentioned||1. An undergraduate degree, preferably in a technical field, is required|
2. Experience Active Directory and Group Policy in Active Directory
|1. Utilise the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), also known as Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) for patching, imaging, application development, and as required, architect and design.|
2. Primary responsibility is to deploy Windows to desktops, patch Windows on all Windows endpoint devices, and deploy software to all Windows endpoint devices.
3. Monitoring, maintaining, and supporting the organization’s servers using Microsoft and third-party tools, applying performance and security patches, and monitoring backups
- Salary: $74,000 – 79,000 ,AW
Experience in VMware vCenter will be good. Also, able to create documentation for infrastructure and SCCM changes.
SCCM Job Opening FOR Allied OneSource in US
For more information and to apply for the job, click here.
- More details on Jobs are on the HTMD Jobs page.