Register Now

Login

Lost Password

Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.

Open your app

Category : Configuration Manager

Configuration Manager is the device management solution provided by Microsoft. This solution is the on-premises version of the device management solution.

As per Microsoft, this is the most used device management solution in the world.

Question
I would like all my windows devices which are around about 2000 devices to reboot over the weekend. Is there something that can be done though SCCM.
solved 0
1 year 3 223 views Beginner

Question
I have gone through all software update reports in sccm. All say different out come. What is the best way to get the best results of which devices got the updates and it got installed, also which did not get ...
solved 0
1 year 5 207 views Beginner

Question
Hi All, We are using windows update for business for doing desktop patching. Its showing the report in log analytics workspace but is it possible to generate the report from sccm using the hardware inventory ? customer requirement is to get the ...
solved 0
1 year 8 229 views Beginner

Question
In my organization there are few applications that are mandatory and we push it via SCCM. Lets take an example of app Teams. Tomorrow, if the application get some issue and Service Desk wants to uninstall and re-install from Software ...
solved 0
1 year 9 193 views Beginner

Question
i have a ibcm setup in my dmz. i have all the roles installed but i am noticing that i am getting an error in the wsusctrl.log file on the DMZ server. Cannot open database "SUSDB" requested by the login. The ...
solved 0
1 year 12 673 views Beginner